Vision for Harvest Faith Church
Habakkuk 2:2-3, "The Lord answered me and said, write down the vision, and make it plain upon the tablets that he may run with it. For the VISION is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal, and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it, for it will certainly come, it will not delay."
- A Prosperous Church
- An Enthusiastic Church
- A Faith Church
- A Spirited Filled Church
- A Growing Church
- A Praying Church
- A Well Trained Church
- A Lively Church
- A Loving Church
- A Gifted Church
- A Mission Church
- A Tithing Church
- An Evangelistic Church
- A Deliverance Church
As a church we believe:
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.
- In the blessed hope - the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In water baptism in the name of the Jesus and the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that tithes and offerings should be freely given to your local church.
- We believe in the priesthood of all believers so that every Christian has direct access to God in prayer through Jesus Christ, our Great High Priest, and that there is no mediator between God and humanity other than Jesus Christ.